Puppy Training in Virginia Beach and Surrounding Areas
Puppies are one of the cutest, if not the cutest creations on the planet Earth. From the soft paws to their adorable size, to the profound adorable puppy eyes. They are the best to own as they serve as our emotional support. But it is true that things can turn sour once your puppy is improperly trained.
Babies, as well as puppies, need to be trained properly else they turn out to be a potential problem, even harmful to many. As a new paw parent, you need to understand the context of puppy training.
Here is what you need to know about dog training, why aspects like positive reinforcement are important, and how private dog training can make a difference in your puppy’s life.
Let’s start by looking at the basics of puppy training, what it is, and how it matters
What is Puppy Training?
Puppy training is inculcating proper behavioral patterns to a pup by applying techniques to teach new skills, correct existing behaviors. These may range from practicing an action repeatedly, creating tasks for the pup to solve, and limiting the range of behaviors exhibited.
In layman’s terms, it is teaching your pup what to do and what not to do according to your desired terms. Puppies that go through dog training are more likely to be responsive to pet parents, respect their dog owners, and be playful with other dogs. These are crucial aspects of a dog’s training and it is certainly why our dog trainers dedicate their time to train dogs.
If you are looking for professional dog trainers, reach out to us at K9Aholics today. Our expert dog trainers at K9Aholics in Virginia Beach will be pleased to provide obedience training and general dog training to help you improve your relationship with your pet.
What Kind of Training Do We Offer in Virginia Beach VA?
Here at Virginia Beach VA, we offer a wide range of custom training that serve are correctional and non-correctional.
This training includes:
- Puppy biting/nipping: Is your pup fond of biting your feet, legs, arms, fingers, or even your properties like chairs, cords, and tables repeatedly. Has your pet ever caused an injury to you or some else, there you may be battling with nipping problems? We offer nipping and biting training that is effective in correcting these habits.
- Jumping on people: We all love happy and welcoming pets and jumping excitedly is a form of this type of character exhibition. But these behaviors may become excessive leading to uncontrollable jumping on the part of your pet. This issue has made it impossible for so many pet owners to walk their pets publicly. If you are one of these affected owners, our behavioral analyst is more than able to correct this behavior.
- Peeing in the house: We also reach pets have to excrete properly with our effective potty training. This has saved several pet owners from unwanted excreta in their surroundings.
- Chewing and destroying things: If your pet is fond of chewing your stuff while neglecting their chewable toys, that is certainly a problem. We work to keep this aggressive behavior at bay with our effective training exercises.
- Pulling on the leash: We understand how excited dogs are to hear the words ‘outside’ and ‘park’. They are always eager to get there quickly, hence they pull on the leash. This is often unfavorable for you and also for their joints. At our training, your pups will cultivate the habit of patience which will, in turn, avoid the leash pulling.
- Crate training: We also offer crate training that conditions your pup to stay in their designated area whenever you tell them to.
Aside from the aforementioned aspects, we offer training on any additional problems your puppy has by creating an individualized program for them.
We also teach mannerisms to your pup by practicing common commands with them.
The Commands Your Puppy Can Learn are:
Our Comprehensive Puppy Training Program in Virginia Beach VA and Surrounding Areas
Remember that your puppy will stay with us on our site for 12 days. Our team will pick up your puppy from your home for a slight fee. The training takes place as soon as possible and you will receive updates regularly. The puppy program is just the start of the journey.
If you are looking for assistance with puppy training classes in Virginia Beach, and surrounding areas reach out to us today. We have fantastic dog trainers with an immense dog training experience that would be pleased to work with your dog. If you have any questions on puppy socialization, unwanted behavior, obedience training, positive reinforcement, and more reach out to us today. One of our dog trainers will be present to respond to your call or email.